About Allied Express Logistics
An International Logistics Service
Allied Express logistics is service company that caters to the end to end logistics needs of customers from the point of origin to the point of destination. Logistics Afghan freight forwarder company based in Afghan Capital Kabul with regional offices in all major cities of the country. It provides a high level of service integration (inland freight, warehouse leasing, warehouse management, trucking, procurement, custom clearance services and retrograde transportation) to its multinational clientele, giving it a definite edge over its competitors.
AE logistics look to the “post conflict” business environment we are proud to have grown outside the borders of Afghanistan to the neighboring regions and beyond. We are culturally diverse and multi-national in our employment practices. Our team consists of International Logistics Experts, Afghan terrain specialist with a history of more than years dealing in moving right from Heavy project cargo to small packages and smoothly door to door delivering to our partners and clients. We have our fully owned offices in Kabul, Mazar, Herat, and Kandahar & Jalalabad. We specialize in handling US Army/NATO/ISAF, UN - Humanitarian Aid Cargo and other Government Project Cargo with a list of prestigious projects being handled. Assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Some of the best minds and talent are a part of our team; We embrace the diversity of our employees, their ideas and cultures. We believe each employee has unique skills, knowledge and experience which make them important. Our diversity makes us stronger and everyone's contribution matters. We foster an environment which stimulates professional excellence and encourages contribution by all employees. We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each employee
Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision is to be the leading provider of value added supply chain solution.
We will achieve this by:
- ORGANIZATION (STRUCTURE) Developing and maintaining a lean, flexible and dynamic organization
- MARKETING Maintaining leadership and continuously growing our market position
- SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY Ensuring consistent performance based on standards using appropriate systems and technology
- NETWORK COVERAGE Strategically expanding our network coverage
- BUSINESS AND SERVICE PARTNERS Developing and maintaining healthy business relationship with our strategic partner
- FINANCIAL PRACTICES Implementing sound financial practices in managing our business